Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 831

Total:#4

Create Thread

[News] Maintenance Notice 10/10/2017

[Copy link] 3/667

Posted on 10/10/17 1:11:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The servers will be offline from 1:30 AM to 3:30 AM on October 10th(GMT-5) for a maintenance.
Depending on how long it takes us to perform the maintenance, the duration may be shortened or extended. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
FREE GEMS will be sent out to all affected players once maintenance is complete. Thank you for your support.

Signature
Welcome to Deck Heroes!
Posted on 10/10/17 1:32:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why huhu

Signature
Posted on 10/10/17 2:11:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Helpme

Signature
Attacker
Posted on 10/10/17 4:50:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maintenance is fine and dandy.  So are Gems as to be expected.

What updates were performed?

Where do your players find answers to your mysterious updates such as the sudden appearance of new items in Traders.

There are now SHARDS NOT CARDS for faction classes.   Seems like a deal at first glance.  It would be GREAT if you actually placed IN THE GAME with each update a NOTICE that no one can ignore when re-entering Deck Heroes: Legacy.

I find myself staring at a .... I don't know what it is exactly?  A puzzle piece x 12?

What is this "Puzzle Piece" icon with a mysterious x12 next to it?  If one were to 'tap' on the icon, the words, "Creature Shard" are displayed.

So.. with this would you kindly address my concern by addressing all of DH Gaming Community accordingly, appropriately, and in a timely fashion so people who may expect to be paying $99.99 are not mislead into thinking they will be receiving a Puzzle in their home address for Christmas?

Thanks for your time and it's great to finally see a "Gauge" with the hearts that previously had no value until ... numbers were added last update.  

Keep up the good work and please keep your gaming community informed without misleading or omitting details that are not for us to toss money into finding out as per your policy.. if we don't like what we spend our money on.. then we do not receive a refund.

Thanks!

Signature
I Know Nothing