Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 851

Total:#50

Create Thread

[News] DH V 4.0.0 Update Content

Hot Topics [Copy link] 49/14189

Posted on 2/12/15 1:01:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ALL NEW & Improved version is COMING SOON!!!

1. Chamber Updates:
Open Periods: 2 Chambers will be open on weekdays and all 4 Chambers will be open on the weekend.
Victory Conditions: Changes have been made to victory conditions and rewards. Playing manually (instead of using auto-play) now earns more rewards. Restart the game after updating to ensure that the correct rewards are displayed.
2. Daily Energy purchase limit increased to 50. Trials revival purchase limit increased to 20. Raid attempts purchase limit increased to 50. Spend more time playing and less time waiting!
3. The Bazaar has been stocked with new items. Don’t miss out on the new sale!
4. Creature Skills Update:
Improved the effects for Bless.
Fixed issue where Creatures with Immunity don’t benefit from Soul Swamp effects.
Fixed issue where Sacrifice would target destroyed Creatures.
5. UI Changes: Moved location of Trial and Gauntlet shops. Background music added to Guild Map.

Signature
Welcome to Deck Heroes!
Posted on 2/12/15 1:12:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Assuming the energy purchase uses the same formula.  50 purchases cost 2684354480 gems. (20 purchases cost 81840 gems) 

Signature
Posted on 2/12/15 2:06:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What  a joke of an update, and they bring the servers down for two hours for this? I could be searching dungeons for shards instead of waiting for this junk.

Signature
CORNHOLIOH!.
Posted on 2/12/15 2:52:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's good but can you lower the cost for energy

Signature
Posted on 2/12/15 2:58:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

do we get free gems after the update?

Signature
Posted on 2/12/15 3:36:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestions for changes.
1. There needs to be actual mail/messages you can send to your friends. That will sit in their mailbox until they read it. Its incredibly difficult to time exactly when your friends are online and when they might randomly be lookingat the chat box.
2. Mutes need to last permanently. Tired of seeing the same spam on the screen after muting someone less then an hour ago.
3. We need to be able to search for guilds while presently being in one. If we decide we want to leave our present guild, It does not help that we don't know what's out there, to even choose.

Currently i love the game. It's a lot of fun. These are just a few of the concerns that I have.

Signature
Whatever
Posted on 2/12/15 3:39:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the new Update.  We are group of players that when dedicated to game we play we support it whatever we can.  If its okey that some of you mods or devs can also help us out in our support forum for you game, we highly appreciate it.   Here is the link.  http://deckheroes.freeforums.net/

Hope we can help each other to make this game the best ever card game. 

Signature
"No Expectations, No Disappointments"
Posted on 2/12/15 4:12:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a bug with Chamber 1s. They cost 10 energy (same as Chamber 2) instead of 4.

Another bug is that the skill blessing has not been updated.

Signature
Posted on 2/12/15 5:40:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Extra reward for doing chambers manually is so miniscule that I'm still going to do it automatically. What a POS update

Signature
Posted on 2/12/15 6:24:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rofl its a pity these updates are all geared to generating even more funds for the IGG coffers, I'm guessing your execs need to platinum plate their golden doorknobs!

1:Chambers
Why do chambers even have a rotation of locking and unlocking...to limit our access to slow us down on evolving creatures?  I'm guessing it generates more money for you when players are forced to stockpile/buy energy to get the required amounts of drops on these open days!

2: Energy
Increasing the energy purchase limits is tantamount to making us sell our souls to the great gods of capitalismThe extreme scaling make it entirely unviable for the masses, its only there for the big spenders to spend even more trying to win the current event!  Shame on you IGG and your craven idol worshipping.

3: The Bazaar
Yep certainly alot more items to waste your gems on, congrats for that!

4: Skill changes:
Please verify these changes even exist...absolutely no change to bless unless its purely a visual thing!

5: UI changes:
Where exactly do you come out with this rubbish, the trial and gauntlet shops are exactly where they have always been.  The music I haven't noticed since I mute it, I imagine most ppl do similar!

So overall very little change except more means to extract money from our wallets and furnish yourselves with the facility to freeze your brains so you can live forever!  Congrats on a poor update, you earned it!

Do you even have any devs working on this game?  Do you even play the game yourselves?

Guilds are badly in need of love, and WAR!!

Signature