Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 851

Total:#32

Create Thread

[News] Guild Update Preview!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 31/16156

Posted on 12/18/14 4:01:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.Players must be Lv 20+ to create or join a Guild.

2.Creating a Guild costs 500 Gems.
Upon the Guild’s creation, an invitation to join the Guild will be broadcast on the World Chat.
Additional recruitment notices can be made at 50 Gems each. 

3.Guild Applications
Players can apply to a Guild from the World Chat, from recommendations, or from the search interface.
At any given time, each player can only apply to a maximum of 3 Guilds.

4.Contribution
Each point of Energy spent by Guild members will be converted to Contribution. The maximum amount of Contribution each player can have is capped at 400.
The total Contribution from all members of the Guild will be tallied as the Guild’s Contribution. Guilds with higher Contribution have access to more Guild Maps and are more likely to appear in the list of recommended Guilds.

5.Guild Maps
Guild Maps are campaigns that are only available to players in Guilds. 4 to 5-Star Creatures and lots of Guild Credits can be obtained from Maps.
Team up with Guild members and take on Maps to climb the damage rankings and earn Guild Credits.
Guild members will team up to take on Dungeon bosses found in the map. A bonus reward will also be given to the member who lands the killing blow on the boss!
To top things off, the Guild Map also has a high drop rate for rare Creatures and Essences! Note that these drops are higher than normal but still limited, so be sure to apply for them in the Guild interface.

6.Guild Mall
Better save those Guild Credits! Coming in the next update, the Guild Mall will allow players to spend Guild Credits on rare Creatures, Heroes, and other items.

7.Guild Battles
Guild Battles give players a fresh take on combat. There are more details coming soon, so watch out for it in the next update!

Stay tuned!

Signature
Welcome to Deck Heroes!
Posted on 12/18/14 4:06:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This looks awesome. But expensive to be the guild master

Signature
Posted on 12/18/14 7:28:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So how many players can a starting guild holds? And how much it cost to increase member number?

Signature
Posted on 12/18/14 2:30:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

But is possible donate gems for guild?

I wanna make one But first i need understand all.

Signature
Italian/26/ Sorry for my bad English ;)
Posted on 12/18/14 5:31:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow seriously, the game is free, stop complaint and learn to play. 500gems is not a big deal anyway. If you can't accumulate 500gems , just leave allready, you get 300 just on day 14; you get many from arena, its just easy....I'm lvl 38 and got ton of free gems so far.I'm ranked good everywhere and enjoy the game, all this without spending a dime,

Signature
Posted on 12/26/14 4:27:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just started today, but I am already in love with this game.

So count me in, I check the game very often, no energy will go to waste ^^

Signature
Posted on 12/29/14 2:11:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

titizzthuduc

Signature
Posted on 1/2/15 2:53:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trying to join a good guild lv 37  play every day if anyone is looking  let me know

Signature
Posted on 1/2/15 5:30:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The guild capacity is 50 currently. Don't know about if it's possible to extend this limit currently.

Signature
Posted on 1/6/15 2:13:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you update guild battel? It's so bored if there is not war.. thanks sir..

Signature