Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 16674

Create Thread

[Discussion] Primal rifts gemming?

[Copy link] 2/580

Posted on 3/5/17 9:29:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone know how many points you get from the 240 and 600 rifts? That's an awful lot of gems for a single entry!

Posted on 3/6/17 3:09:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

May further adjustment or optimization will be made, after we release the next update. Please stay tuned.

Like IGG on Facebook
Follow IGG on Instagram
Like CC on Facebook
Posted on 3/6/17 2:43:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks, that's nice to know!  I think Rifts, even with some flaws, is the best event in quite awhile -- it gives something to F2P in materials and decent 4* shards (many of mine for transmutation cards) and there's some decent rewards for spenders. Whereas Grimiore challenged my thinking, I enjoy a simple luck (wink wink) time killer once in awhile.

Problem - curious about pts, I tried for 2 hrs to enter rifts II and III but never 4 players, usually just me, so only had one run in rift II... not any fun, especially the 3 min wait with no option to leave the rift, or even the countdown screen!

At least made it all eight with just 1 detect:
50 - 60 - 70 - 80 - 100 - 150 - 180 -200

Which puts me on the leaderboard, so obviously not much participation here! How about faster play, better rank rewards, and lower entry fees and I think you'll have something much more popular!