Deck Heroes Today: 2    Total Posts: 16485

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] PLEASE Help recovering Deck of Heroes game android account

[Copy link] 1/279

Posted on 6/19/17 5:24:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,

As you know, yesterday, 18-th of june, the Deck of Heroes server broke down and many players lost their progress in game.
I have just bought a STAR membership in the Deck of Heroes game just a couple of days ago...

Seeing the game was not working and that in the loading game screen was no alert of maintenance, I thought it was a problem from my part and I tried to reinstall the game... it didn't solve the problem, so I resetted my phone to factory setting...
Now, after the server went up running again, the game opened as "new", taking me from the begining, losing all previous profile progress and star paid membership...

Please note that I tried hard to get my ingame level to 42 and also please note that I also had bought a premium STAR membership just a couple of days ago...

My ingame account name was:  xmanu

Please let me know what information more can I offer so that you help me recover my profile account : "xmanu"

Thank you very much !!
Emanuel C.

Signature
XManu
Posted on 6/20/17 10:19:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I too have lost access to my accounts. I can tell that my accounts still exist but I can not access them from my phone. I even tried to open my account through two different devices and both did the samething, they frozed up and then the game crashed. This is an IGG issue that's not fixed yet  and it's not just a simple relink your account like IGG is saying it is.

Signature