Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 17495

Moderator: DeckHeroes

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Discussion] DH is breaching Google Play Policy - Possible Refunds

[Copy link] 0/69

Posted on 11/19/20 12:51:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TLDR: IGG is breaching Google Play Policy by not stating the odds of their most valuable events. Google is already working with the report and confirmed possible refunds since May 2019 to this day.

Hi Guys,

Hope few people from DH community still visits this place and You are well.

In May 2019 Google Play updated its Policy by:
"Apps offering mechanisms to receive randomized virtual items from a purchase (i.e. "loot boxes" ) must clearly disclose the odds of receiving those items in advance of purchase."

Over 1 week ago I have contacted Deck Heroes Costumer Service with specific question about the odds of Timehopper Limited Booster and was instructed by customer service to wait 1-3 working days to get the replay. To this day, I haven't recived any information from IGG about the case and my daily emails were constantly ignored by them to this day, even by their Business and Complaint departments.

Due to the problem, I took my time to fill Google's Play Policy report and was immediately contacted by Google Support Team. I was asked to provide as much detailed info as possible with screenshots about events breaching Google Policy, assured  that they are taking any violations very seriously and was informed by possibility of refunds due to violating of Google Play Policy, dating from May 2019 to this day. At this point, Google Policy Team is conducting investigation and is already in contact with IGG regarding the issue.

If Google's proves that IGG violating their policy, they can take off their Apps of the platform, until the problem is fixed.

I think its important, that community knows their rights. If any of you guys ever lost hope that there will be any updates or simply better days for DH, and decide to quit the game, you have the right to contact customer service for refunds (You can check your purchases with dates here: play.google.com/store/account/orderhistory )

If you ever feel like You can do more, to subtly letting IGG know that they still have communities that are ignored, You can check their other products here play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8895734616362643252 , to analyze it in terms of breaching Google Policy or report it also to AppStore for breaching Policy.

Please don't hesitate to contact me by LINE if you have any issues regarding this problem or results of requested refunds from IGG.

Line ID: patopat022

Stay Safe and Cheers  

Signature
???????