Deck Heroes Today: 5    Total Posts: 16481

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Discussion] Post Your Forum Suggestions

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 36/3616

Posted on 5/28/15 1:10:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please post your suggestions for the Deck Heroes forums here. Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling

1. What type of sections do we need? (Off the top of my head, I know we are definitely missing a bug, suggestion zone and a tech support zone)

2. What kind of guides do you guys want?

3. Are you guys interested in having forum events to be able to win gems?

4. How should be handle referral codes? Would you prefer to consolidate them all to one thread or create a forum section for them?

I look forward to building a great community with you guys!

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 5/28/15 2:06:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 2:19:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

U can make editable the post and if i have the possibility to have a private room for my guild, i don't use line or others forums! ;)

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 3:16:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a great game I ever played in my life,
I enjoy playing with you guys!!!...;-)

Signature
MAmwno
Posted on 5/28/15 1:14:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We should have some kind of tier system that tells us what order creatures should be placed. For example I think that a creature like Flame Brave should be placed further to the left so that it's magic attacks won't be wasted. 

Also, I think referral codes should be put into a single post. For example krikara, you could make an official thread. People can reply with their referral code, then you can edit the OP to display, and then you can delete their reply to show that you already added it to the OP.

Edit: Maybe a guide to help us effectively spend our gems. I'm holding off on spending mine to make sure I use them wisely

Signature
Leader of Krystal_Temple. Join today! Line ID: silver_smurfer
Posted on 5/29/15 4:31:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Kikara,

maybe sombody from IGG will consider join our forum http://deckheroes.freeforums.net/
?

We can make you or other person moderator so you will have full control what people are writting. 

IGG will benefit as they will reach Huge amount of players with messages and players will benefit as they will have info about many cases and response from IGG?

please consider we are here to support game we like , why not to do that together. 

BR Hitmus

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 1:05:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Off topic yo

Signature
Go to "Menu" --> "Referral Code --> and type this to get free gems: MV421547

You're welcome :)
Posted on 5/29/15 6:07:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get some other mods to clean this place up and get some people here

Signature
Leader of Krystal_Temple. Join today! Line ID: silver_smurfer
Posted on 5/29/15 9:18:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all I suggest a topic about suggestions about game improvement, second there should be a punishment if someone spam the forums for whatever reason, Third there should be forum related events, I personally do not like logging on facebook so I always miss the facebook events. These are a few suggestions and I believe many other members will post useful opinions.

Signature
Posted on 6/2/15 7:50:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Events and stuff.          .

Signature
IGG Info: Facebook.com/IGG
Events/Info: Facebook.com/CastleClash