Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 17302

Total:#42

Create Thread

[Discussion] Post Your Forum Suggestions

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 41/5897

Posted on 6/2/15 6:29:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I honestly do think a major thing that needs to be done is to gather up a bunch of us experienced/ higher levels and discuss card changes with us. I have seen a lot of changes made to cards recently, some which were actually promoted in boosters where people spent quite a bit to get them. That's not good business. Added to that it really annoys more and more of us, plus you get less people spending.

Signature
Posted on 6/5/15 3:03:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is honestly ridiculous.  My Post count is higher than everyone else's combined.  IGG obviously pulled in a clan/guild that was successful in CC to take over and fix the hellhole they have created here for DH.

This forum system sucks man.

The moderators are newbies and the game has a 90% chance that players drop out after a few weeks because they don't know how to overcome a creature with FA.

Imperial's idea would have been 10,000x better idea than this, and IGG has been / is welcome to join real, relevant discussions at the real forums.

If you want real news about real issues: http://deckheroes.freeforums.net/
If you want a wiki with thousands of pages lightyears ahead of this forum: http://deck-heroes.wikia.com/

You newbies are going to need these tools when you get to map 7.........

Signature
Posted on 6/5/15 5:49:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. What type of sections do we need? (Off the top of my head, I know we are definitely missing a bug, suggestion zone and a tech support zone)

Do you need a forum with tools like real game companies have. Dunno if it's costly, probably not that much to have proper Q&A and community manager if other smaller mobile game companies can have them.

At least you guys are noticing the need for better community management and forum is a needed tool for that. Better late than never.

Still it's infuriating that this forum system still exists as is. If you wanna start the right way, just start it fresh. The IGG forums are garbage in general from what I see, so unless IGG makes a huge overhaul for their forum system (which would include their other games) I guess this one will continue lacking despite being improved slowly.

2. What kind of guides do you guys want?[/quote

Every aspect of the game should have a clear cut guide. Hell, each explore map should have its own expansive guide for newcomers and veterans alike.

[quote]3. Are you guys interested in having forum events to be able to win gems?

That would be cool as long it's not just a bait type event.

4. How should be handle referral codes? Would you prefer to consolidate them all to one thread or create a forum section for them?

I think every other game with referral code system and decent forum either doesn't allow posting (just signature) or they have one single pinned topic for that purpose.[/quote]

Signature
Posted on 6/13/15 5:04:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry my English I'm from Spain. The tournament must has a battle between the components of the guilds in the game not only in a map. It's so boring. The game is amazing.

Signature
Posted on 6/17/15 1:42:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i suggest to win a gems.

Signature
Posted on 7/5/15 4:12:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi! I for 1. Have a problem with my Referral Code Posts which I needed to delete
when it got used up resulting in (which I now resorted by by editing them)
a. Some player who tried CAN NOT get their Gems anymore
b. My "Earn Gems" Notice IN the game's Menu is still stuck - can't get rid of it

Solution: There should be a Dedicated Referral Code Section where everyone should post their Codes, and most importantly be able to delete it when it's all used up

Signature
NZer
Posted on 10/11/15 9:49:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

***HEIST***

it should be done by a power or lvl bracket..

It seems the ones will benefit will be the high lvl and pay2play...

Unlike me fun2play and other not spending real money will jusy help them to give the shards they needed...

I played CASTLE CLASH for 6months then got bored. I got 4 accounts too :) and other version too

Now playin DH for couple of months got 4 accounts too :)

Need more excitment.. i got 4 account. But time comes i got bored.

Maybe energy cap must be raise.
world chat event = gem reward... (like trivia question etc..)

longest online player

Look into fun2play treats... not just who can spend real money.

And lastly more free gem.reward with a certain task, just likr at CC

Signature
Posted on 11/30/15 9:52:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trading creatures for creatures

1.You should be able to trade a 5 star creature for another.   

2. Trade 5 (4 star creatures) for 5 star creatures.     

Thats all please do one of these

Signature
Posted on 11/30/15 10:08:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trading with people on friends list and alliance.

Signature
Posted on 2/1/16 5:28:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, this game is very good, but I liked more if have a brazilian server.

Signature