Deck Heroes Today: 1    Total Posts: 17493

Moderator: DeckHeroes

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] How do people get a second Thalassa?

[Copy link] 4/2334

Posted on 5/27/16 8:10:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi im a new player and im enjoying the game alot till now although some things and mechanics of the game still elude me...
So how do people get a second Thalassa? It looks like  daunting task to start collecting all the creatures all over again x12 with having to spend like thousands of energy to collect them all and yet i see ALOT of players having 2x in their decks am i missing something or did they spend alot of gems for it and do you think its worth it?

Signature
Posted on 5/27/16 8:45:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well i'm on a 4th right now
There is no trick for that
Just do it on daily soon or later you'll get it

Signature
Posted on 5/27/16 8:50:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh and here some useful secret code link for starter
deckheroes.freeforums.net/thread/4246/all-available-codes

Signature
Posted on 5/27/16 9:50:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I've learned within this game as a f2p player and just in general is that patience is key. Obtaining creatures and beating levels can literally take months. If you plan on eventually becoming a good player with strong cards you have to play daily and take advantage of literally everything you can. If you want that second thalassa you have to spend all of your energy on getting it.

Getting a second thalassa is actually wayyy easier than getting most of the other 5-star creatures and is actually worth going for.

Also as a new player i know you probably feel as if you're never going to get those 4-star heroes. It takes time but they are actually easy to get if you save enough of the trials money i forgot what it was called but yeah. The Wight and Devil Hunter are critical once you get past those beginner stages. If you work for them earlier you'll surely have less stress later on as you can already have some experience with them and how they work best so you can breeze through stages.

Signature
Posted on 5/31/16 2:17:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Collect creature shards by farming them

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes