Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 312

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Guide] Guidelines in Getting Better at this Game (For New Players)

Sticky   [Copy link] 14/8633

Posted on 11/5/15 11:28:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i need gems,,,

Signature
izna
Posted on 6/22/16 1:27:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do you unlock Heroes

Signature
BV62
Posted on 7/24/16 3:47:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been playing the game for a while and I'm honestly surprised no one has said anything about mining and if you save up a little bit of gems I know how much to spend to make it extremely worthwhile while working to obtain those amazing 5 star creatures and heroes.

Signature
Posted on 8/9/16 8:04:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No. This information is good but incorrect. You should not spend gems on boosters. You should save for bonds. Continue saving for high end bonds. Untill you get the diamond bond. At this point you now have enough income( and by this time knowledge) to farm as you wish. I highly reccomend to all free players to consider going semi f2p with a star membership. This has the best value. In the mean time. While you are saving for bonds you can still get strong simply by making melds of all the farmable creatures. Vital to this end is getting into a strong guild. Gems from war are valuable to f2p players and the ability to farm from the map is key. You could get into the top 500 simply by taking advantage of the guild map. At this point though you will start meeting octavius. Fb10 and rev kumiho. Sac taurus. This is why you need to do bonds. If you are a f2p player. The only way to win is to take advantage of those early game gems. And save for bonds. Do not. No matter how tempted you are. Start buying boosters. If anything. 100 gems first chest second mine daily

Signature
Posted on 7/11/17 1:36:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great mystif

Signature