Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 316

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guide] For new players

[Copy link] 3/1683

Posted on 4/12/16 3:31:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coupons are easy to obtain when you get a 4-5 star creature you  can share it to Facebook and will receive 1 coupon the more share the more coupons you will get. Another why you get coupons is by sharing 3-4-5 star hero's to Facebook as well , complete daily task to receive coupons Too. You can save your coupons To get more chances to draw its 50% chance most times you will get 4-5 star creatures , The more you have the more you can draw To get something good. As you can see I have a lot But it's still 50% I'll get something good or not , Too draw with coupons Click altar Than click Draw Creature And draw with coupons. Hopes this helps new people.

Signature
Posted on 4/13/16 1:55:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice tips

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes 
Posted on 4/15/16 3:55:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL 50%, such a lie.

Anyway, I did a 1727 coupons draw once and the result was less than 0,87% for 5* and 6,89% for 4*.  Very far from 50%. Multiple players had about the same results I did, regardless of drawing 1, 5 or 1000 coupons at a time.

You can see the full results of my 1727 coupons draw right here :http://deckheroes.freeforums.net/thread/3753/1727-coupons-draw

Signature
Posted on 4/16/16 5:08:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow.. thanks for the tips

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes