Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 383

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Event] Sky Arena! 08/19-08/23

[Copy link] 2/1344

Posted on 8/20/15 4:49:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Event Duration:  19th of August 0:00 - 23rd of August 23:59 (GMT-5)
Sky Arena Open: 21st of August 0:00 - 23rd of August 23:59 (GMT-5)
Reward Claim: 24th of August  0:00 to 23:59 (GMT-5) 

Are you ready for a challenge, to test your might on the ancient battlegrounds of the Sky Arena…

Aloof standing in the mountains above the magic palace, where the ancient gods reside in the "Sky Arena"; according to the annals of historical record, it bears an extraordinary magic with his army swept through the whole continent, but in the palace there were imprisoned many conquerors of powerful soul, never again to gaze on the light of day. After bidding farewell to the ancient gods, their smiles lost long ago, this continent, "where people try to challenge me! If you are able to match the strength of courage, then I will give you glory."

Just open the heavy doors of the halls of any one, you will be admitted to the ancient fighting skills field, where the ancient gods of men with the strongest warriors to defeat them and gain approval, will be able to get the supreme glory and rewards! But remember to take the time, because the glory of the palace will occur within a specified time; when the big door, then even the strongest risk-takers cannot make it open...

Check out all of the awesome event details below:
How it works!
1. Players with Sky Arena recommended cards in their Deck will receive bonus Fame. 
The higher you place in the Fame rankings, the greater the rewards that await you!
2. During the event, certain cards recommended by the Sky Arena will gain the ability to grant Bonus Fame
The use of such Creatures in your Deck will increase the Fame you receive from a match. 
The use of multiple recommended Creatures in a Deck will greatly boost the amount of Fame you receive from a match. 
3. Based on their abilities, players will be able select from the 3 different gates, Mortal, Elite and Heroic. The stronger the opponent, the more Fame to gain from a match!

Players can get recommended cards through AltarSales Event, Limited Booster or from the previous Sky Arena Fame reward.

Stars 
Creature Name 
Fame Bonus
Source
★★★★★
Night's Slayer
+150%
Sales Event
★★★★★
Lord Bones
+60%
Limited Booster
★★★★★
Sagittarius 
+30%
Altar, Limited Booster
★★★★★
Cancer 
+30%
Altar, Limited Booster
★★★★
Prima Donna
+5%
Altar, Sales Event
★★★★
Wolveria
+5%
Altar, Sales Event
★★★★
Lycanthrope
+5%
Altar, Sales Event
★★★★
Horus
+5%
Altar, Sales Event
★★★★
Demonic Templar
+5%
Previous Sky Arena Fame reward

Hot Tip: 
► New effect in version 6.0: Fever status added to the Sky Arena! Players under the effects of Fever will be granted double the Fame at the end of battle (x200%)
Obtain Fever by:
1.When a player reaches 0 Scrolls, there is a chance to obtain the Fever status for 5 minutes;
2. An hour before the end of event's scores are finalized, all players will receive the Fever status.
► During the Sky Arena event, all players can collect and enhance creatures that are found on the list above.
During  21st of August 0:00 - 23rd of August 23:59 (GMT-5) the Sky Arena's doors will be wide open! Players need to choose the toughest gate that they can enter and successfully clear in order to earn the highest amount of Fame!

Event Rules:
1. All players will start out with 5 FREE Scrolls upon entering the Sky Arena. While Scrolls will automatically restore over time, impatient players can also choose to purchase them with Gems. (MAXIMUM OF 5)
2. Reach the required amount of Fame to claim the orresponding rewards. 
3. Based on their Fame, players will receive a rank reward will be sent to the player’s Treasure chest. (MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER EVENTS END)
4. Your Fame will reset at the end of the event so please ensure you claim your rewards before then.

Event Rewards:
Note that the rewards for the Sky Arena are not fixed and will be subject to change in between events.

The rewards for this event are as follow: 

Rank 
Reward 1  
Reward 2  
Reward 3
2 Hydra (Hero)
1 Revenant
40,000 Glory
1 Hydra (Hero)
1 Archdeva
25,000 Glory
1 Hydra (Hero)
1 Balthazar
15,000 Glory
4-6
1 Ash Beast
1 Kitsune
15,000 Glory
7-10
1 Ash Beast
1 Kumiho
10,000 Glory
11-49
1 Ash Beast
1 Anathema
10,000 Glory
1 Ash Beast
1 Paragon
5,000 Glory
51-99
1 Ash Beast
1 Mimir's Tree
5,000 Glory
1 Terror Dragon
1 Nidhogg
4,000 Glory

The TOP 2,000 players will receive different rewards, with only the rewards for the top 100 players shown here. 

Signature
Welcome to Deck Heroes!
Posted on 8/20/15 10:54:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel like the rewards are all skewed except for Top 3 which is fair enough since they get a Hero(?!) and Rank 50 (because Paragon).
The Sisters, I know you have never released as a prize together.
But the rest are all obtainable from Guild Maps so I don't really see the point of the selection of 5-stars. Important thing to note is that Ash Beast, Terror Dragon, Anathema and Nidhogg are all easily accessible even to newly-created Guilds. In fact, I vastly preferred the last Sky Arena rewards to this one.

I did suggest on the Feedback Friday the other time to reconsider giving Rank 1 to 5 two brand-new cards (or heroes, whichever you guys prefer). Rank 6 to 10 can have 1 brand-new card and a previously exclusive card (i.e. Easter Bunny, Gaia or Azure Dragon - all of which have been released as a reward for an event and haven't seen re-releases for a good time).
Rank 11 to 20 can have:
a.) a previously exclusive card and a normally obtainable but extremely elusive card - Azure Dragon and Hippolyta, or Gaia and Dahlia; or
b.) a previously exclusive card and a previously-released event card - Azure Dragon and Lucky Sage, or Lady Liberty and Snow Harlot; or
c.) A normally obtainable but extremely elusive card and a previously-released event card - Great Mystic and Bewitcher, or Hippolyta and Santa Baus
Rank 21 to 50 can have Guild Map-exclusive cards (from the higher maps, of course) and Dungeon-exclusive cards - Killer Queen and Ridge Hunter, or Angel Prime and Sea Wizard, or Lilith and Death's Angel

So a sample reward list can look like:
Rank 1 - 2*Hydra (Hero),2*Gemini
Rank 2 - 5 - Hydra (Hero), Gemini
Rank 6 - 10 - Gemini, Kirtana
Rank 11 - 15 - Easter Bunny, Dahlia
Rank 16 - 20 - Easter Bunny, Hippolyta
Rank 21 - 49 - Ridge Hunter, Dragonlord
Rank 50 - Paragon, Archdeva (Yes, you can keep the Rank 50 Paragon reward since that was never bad to begin with)
Rank 51 - 99 - Pontiff, Pit Dragon
Rank 100 - Revenant, Yggdryad

Did that seem like a bad idea?
Sure, the rewards seem "costly" but I don't think Sky Arena was cheap to begin with anyway.
Due to heavy saturation of cards freely available from the Gem bag, it IS very hard to pull a merit card. Fair enough, because no one should be running around with 8 merit cards, a Revive and a Recycle 2 to stockpile Fame and win first.
However, I would like to raise a point to at least remove 5-stars which are attainable from other sources from the Gem Bag or maybe even just reduce their appearance to about 10-15% WHILE SKY ARENA IS ABOUT TO OCCUR OR IS CURRENTLY ONGOING.
There is nothing more aggravating to enthusiastic participants than not being able to get even one merit card since they keep drawing Hanumans and Balthazars instead. With the boost from the merit cards and Fever status, not having even one merit card will discourage players from participating.
Besides, a lot of the Coupon 5-stars can easily be farmed from Guild Map shards so that really shouldn't be a problem.

I think, if the rewards were changed, it would entice more people to spend for Night's Slayer and spend gems on Fever than anything else.

Signature
Posted on 8/20/15 12:29:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice.. sky arena is back!

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes