Deck Heroes Today: 0    Total Posts: 854

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guild] to complain igg deck heroes

[Copy link] 4/982

Posted on 2/26/17 10:57:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My guild name is deadlybeast and I have 5members in guild than 4member are 70+ level in our guild and 1member is 50+ level our guild member are getting bor in this game because we don't have give any new 5stare heroes and creatures and I see than other players in those level are 60 it have take a very new creatures and heroes. We don't give any time cards in mines,maze,gunlate,gembooster,gembeg,eventbooster,coupen,signin reward so u tell my guild members why should play this game you want we are playing this game than give us new cards don't give repeat any five stare

Signature
Posted on 3/7/17 3:32:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG has transformed from a F2P game to a P2P.  IGG doesn't care about people and it's not going to be fun for newer players who will never be able to progress in maps because of this.  You'll get bored with the game and the only way to help you is by paying money for gems.  

Just never ask for a refund for gems k... They have a strict policy against any form of customer service.

Don't worry, your voice will never be heard.  As one who spends thousands of dollars, I still am treated like dirt and as such, the DH Community is shrinking as players become sick of blatant greed.  Players are quitting and soon enough IGG's Deck Heroes will become no more unless they stop the greed machine.

Just quit and don't bother with trying to be heard.  It's all about the money now

Signature
I Know Nothing
Posted on 3/28/17 2:45:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Join Guild The Raid Free Card And Shards Apply Now!

Signature
Posted on 3/29/17 6:47:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No more fun here impossible to get any good card....better go to play another game like seven knights there u can get epic cards just from dayli login,here u get nothing,even if u pay u get nothing

Signature
Posted on 3/30/17 5:04:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can fully understand your feeling and concern. But kindly note that the chance to get hero is totally random. It's part of our game design as well. Of other players are able to get their desired heroes then I am certain you will eventually get the heroes you want as well as long as you keep trying. Best wishes to you.

For a better environment for forum, I will bump down this thread. Hope for your understanding. Take care.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.