Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Account lik to apple Id fail

[Copy link] 3/246

Posted on 4/18/17 3:35:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey

I have a problem.
I register with my jobb Samsung and had apple Id linked to anna@Saverstam.com
I changed my job ad got an iPhone and also I changed my apple Id to a Gmail adress, both name and email.
I can't reach my account from my new phone and very soon I will have to return my old work phone.
Plez where can I get help? I tried to write a email to you but now I turn to the forum.

Mvh
Anna Saverstam
Sweden

Signature
Lev o må
Posted on 4/18/17 3:10:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Anna.

The problem is the system iOS and Android.
If you have play on Android system  en this will not gona work on iOS.
And iOS will not work on Android.
You have to whait for your old phone have return.

Greetings robety

Signature
Posted on 5/21/17 11:51:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have all my info, I'd number, for two separate accounts, got iPad, making me  jump through hoops and I still haven't been able to get it to work if you know how to get it to work I don't even have the old android phone I think I ripped it in half because I got pissed if you figure out a way to get old account from an android phone to some kind of iPhone or iMac or iPad or whatever please let me know because I'm a level 72 I had full I had full everything and I'm not gonna play again if I can't get this account back

Signature
Maxwell12677 is me
Posted on 5/21/17 1:30:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what I've read in freeforums, there is currently no possible way to switch an acct from ios to android, or vice versa.

Sorry, igg is currently trying to find a solution, but no one knows how long that could be.

Maybe buy an older used phone simply to keep playing... ive got my accts on a wifi only device, not my normal phone, not gonna be playing if I'm not at home anyway!

Signature